Living in Pennsylvania Inspired Many of My Lehigh Valley Drawings

Living in Pennsylvania in the mid-1990s was a great experience for me.  In Pennsylvania, I drew many railroads that were popular throughout much of the Keystone State.
At shows such as Allentown, I saw firsthand how popular railroads such as Lehigh Valley were.  In seeing my drawings of the C628's and C420's, fans would ask for RS3's and many other locomotive models.
I had first been inspired to draw Lehigh Valley from reading about it in an old Don Ball book.  Living near Lehigh Valley's former trackage and visiting with the men and women who had worked for the Lehigh Valley truly deepened my understanding of this beloved railroad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cumberland, Maryland-A Great Railroad Community

We All Love Model Trains- Support Your Local Hobby Store

Alaska Railroad and the Whittier, Alaska Railroad Barges