Great Northern's iconic mascot, "'Rocky' The Goat" adorned Great Northern's locomotives and rolling stock. Great Northern connected the Upper Midwest and the Pacific Northwest. Great Northern is a part of today's BNSF.
To see more of my railroad artwork, visit http://www.andyfletchertrains.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chessie System Locomotives 11"x17" Signed Poster by Andy Fletcher
Chessie System Locomotives 11"x17" signed poster. See this poster and my other Chessie System artwork in my Chessie System eBay s...
-
Whenever I visit Cumberland, Maryland, I enjoy taking a moment and watching today's CSX and Amtrak trains pass by on the historic Balt...
-
One day at Whistle Stop Hobbies, I discovered an Athearn blue box Rio Grande SD40T-2. I opened the box and saw the speed lettered, "...
-
I made my last visit to Bruce's Trains, my local hobby store once known as the Whistle Stop, shortly before heading to Roanoke in 2...

No comments:
Post a Comment